We all need something to look forward to so get your glamour on and let’s have some fun!
BT Murrayfield becomes Edinburgh’s favourite nightspot for the month of December so let’s end 2020 in a safe new way with Boogie and Arlene at Glitterfest.
Boogie’s Christmas nights have always been an occasion to dress up for but glitz and glamour are not the only aspects of the night that will sparkle!
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- 3-course festive meal prepared by our executive chef
- Table novelties
- Forth 1’s Boogie & Arlene start the party off with games & prize giveaways
- Boogie keeps the dance-floor full with all the latest hits
- Play games with Boogie throughout the night
- Photo Wall, have your picture taken against our stunning themed wall
- Late licence
- Guaranteed refund if we are unable to host any night in accordance with Government guidelines
Our events might look slightly different this year taking into account all the safety measures we have put in place. Working with Scottish Government we have created a hygienic and secure environment with your safety our top priority;
- Reduced capacity each night
- Table configurations as per government guidance
- Table service for drinks to avoid crowding at the bars
- Additional dance floors to allow for space
- Transparent screens / booths as necessary
- Pre arrival heath assessment
- Full refund guarantee
Start the night as you mean to go on by upgrading yourself to a VIP. Arrive to the event ahead of time and enjoy a sparkling welcome drink. The VIP Bar will be illuminated with festive cheer as Boogie and Arlene entertain from the stage and welcome you to the dance floor. You might be the lucky one who wins one of the amazing prizes!
If you have heard them on the radio then you know you have to hear them live!
For just an extra £15 per person you can enjoy the following:
- Access to exclusive Late Bar
- Photo opportunity with Forth 1’s Boogie & Arlene. Opportunity for you to join them on stage to get involved with the pre-party games
- Complimentary cloakroom
- Table service provided by our Santa’s elves
- Table closer to the dance floor (allocated in order of booking)
|Thursday 10th December||12am||£30||£45|
|Friday 11th December||1am||£59||£74|
|Saturday 12th December||2am||£59||£74|
|Thursday 17th December||12am||£30||£45|
|Friday 18th December||1am||£59||£74|
|Saturday 19th December||2am||£59||£74|
|Sunday 20th December||2am||£30||£45|
|Boogie at the Bells||2am||£59||£74|
|Saturday 9th January||2am||£30||£45|
Book your party night from just £30pp, or upgrade yourself to be a VIP for the night for just an extra £15pp.
*Boogie not appearing, the photo booth and the silent disco will also not be open for the lunches
If you would like to organise a private Christmas Party at BT Murrayfield outside of the Glitterfest dates please get in touch via sparkle@Murrayfieldexperience.com or 0131 346 5250
25 Roseburn St, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ
Please enter Murrayfield Stadium via the main gate by the gatehouse on Roseburn Street and walk round to the main reception in the west stand.
Edinburgh Waverley is at the east end of Princes Street, a short bus, tram or taxi ride away. Haymarket Station is a 20-minute walk from BT Murrayfield – or a few minutes by tram or taxi.
Trams run between York Place and Edinburgh Airport and there’s a tram-stop at BT Murrayfield. Trams run regularly (please check tram schedule).
Lothian Bus numbers 1, 2, 22, 30 stop at Westfield Road and numbers 12, 26, 31 at Corstorphine Road. First Bus numbers 21A, 22, 38, 38A, Scottish Citylink 900 and AIRLINK 100 all stop at Corstorphine Road.
BT Murrayfield is in the city centre and has private parking for over 1,000 cars. Get your route direct to Murrayfield by visiting www.multimap.com. Your destination postcode is EH12 5PJ Journey Planner